

I am always fascinated with piano. I don't have a grand piano but fortunately I have a keyboard.
I am so proud to tell you that I learned to play the piano all by myself and I also learned to read music piece. I first learned the piano by ear and the first piece that I play with just my right hand is the song Moments of Love. After searching for a tutorial video on youtube, I start to play the piano smoothly and now with my two hands together. The first song I played completely and beautifully on my keyboard is Unfaithful by Rihanna. Eventually, I watched more tutorial videos to play more songs on the piano and to know some important facts regarding to piano.
Aside from the helpful vids from youtube, I also surf the net for sites that offer lessons on how to read music piece. And then after weeks and moths of hardly learning where to locate the keys from the piece to the piano, I finally learned and equipped to play piano by reading and writing the letter corresponds to the notes and locate it on the piano.
Music is my life, so its an advantage and plus for me because I can now play the songs I like on my keyboard. I am still learning to broadened my knowledge on reading music piece and to practice my hands properly when playing. I hope I can be a good pianist someday. My next mission is to continue my lessons on playing the guitar, I'll have to buy a good kind of guitar to practice my skills.
The picture above shows the look of the future piano, I am now crossing my finger to have one of those on the future. Playing the piano is one of the achievements I am proud to say that I have right now. Piano makes me a complete person and it always made my day. XD

No comments:
Post a Comment